The Dalai Lama is now a secondary avatar/buddha type
David Dalton
2022-10-22 04:09:49 UTC
From my thread "crone moon to Raven new (dark) moon"
on alt.religion.druid :

Pope Francis and the Dalai Lama could now, as secondary
avatar/buddha types, pass a belly pop test that they
perform on one another.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"Mary walks down to the water¹s edge and there she hangs Her head to find
herself faded a shadow of what she once was" (Sarah McLachlan -- Mary)
David Dalton
2022-10-23 04:28:33 UTC
In article
Post by David Dalton
From my thread "crone moon to Raven new (dark) moon"
Pope Francis and the Dalai Lama could now, as secondary
avatar/buddha types, pass a belly pop test that they
perform on one another.
Note that there are 1.7 million human (probably assisted)
shaktipat recipients globally, including all those
ordained by human or humans to bishop level or
equivalent (the lowest level that can ordain to level[s]
below him or her, plus if there is one level and initiation
of a generally younger by a generally elder, sometimes
hereditary, those who have performed at least one such
initiation). But only 1698 humans globally know how to
perform at least one belly pop test ritual, and only
22 of those are (generally high ranking) Christian
while 223 are Buddhist.

But also many good and knowledgeable people are recipients,
including some ordained to priest level or equivalent
and deacon level or equivalent, and many good lay people.
Also in Catholicism Mothers Superior are recipients
(and female deacons if there are any). A full list
of categories of recipients is on the Recent Changes
subpage of my Salmon on the Thorns webpage, and it
was expanded on April 7, 2021, so it is those in those
categories as of then.

My Eight Sexual Harmonics theory on
https://www.nfld.com/~dalton/8H.html
might be of use for those with the matchmaking ability.
(Pope Francis is a lesbianT; the Dalai Lama is gay.)
The ability cannot be used to identify gays and
lesbians for the purpose of persecuting them.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"Early morning jubilators; Up to no good instigators; ... Sons of long
forgotten races; That the darkest night embraces." (Ron Hynes & D.O'D.)
David Dalton
2022-10-23 04:30:53 UTC
Post by David Dalton
In article
Post by David Dalton
From my thread "crone moon to Raven new (dark) moon"
Pope Francis and the Dalai Lama could now, as secondary
avatar/buddha types, pass a belly pop test that they
perform on one another.
Note that there are 1.7 million human (probably assisted)
shaktipat recipients globally, including all those
ordained by human or humans to bishop level or
equivalent (the lowest level that can ordain to level[s]
below him or her, plus if there is one level and initiation
of a generally younger by a generally elder, sometimes
hereditary, those who have performed at least one such
initiation)
or higher (e.g. Wiccan High Priestess Level III)