Dalai Lama condemns violence against Muslims!
Pieter Terpstra
2017-11-14 21:33:19 UTC
Dalai Lama condemns violence against Muslims!

Video:

http://youtu.be/p1MP3mMEVB8
http://youtu.be/p1MP3mMEVB8
Dr. Jai Maharaj
2017-11-14 22:27:09 UTC
Post by Pieter Terpstra
Dalai Lama condemns violence against Muslims!
http://youtu.be/p1MP3mMEVB8
http://youtu.be/p1MP3mMEVB8
http://youtu.be/p1MP3mMEVB8
Dhanyavaad for your post.

Islam is a cult out to dominate the world and perpetrate
a genocide of non-Islamic people.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

http://bit.do/jaimaharaj
Pieter Terpstra
2017-11-23 17:48:44 UTC
Post by Dr. Jai Maharaj
Islam is a cult out to dominate the world and perpetrate
a genocide of non-Islamic people.
That is what bad informed some people like to believe, but their belief is based on rumors, politics and
sectarianism.
In reality is the Islam also a religion of peace, love and forgiveness.

We should never agree with violence against our brothers and sisters,
when religion becomes like that it is not a religion anymore and certainly
not helpful for humanity but just continuation of our violent samsaric
thinking which leads to terrible, bad, bad action as we sadly have seen in Myanmar.

So hail to the people who protect the real Dharma, which is like blessing and love.
Lord Buddha would have helped those poor Rohinya's who fell victim to ignorance.

Thank you kindly for reading,

Peter