Tsangyang Gyatso supplanted
David Dalton
2020-10-12 06:20:41 UTC
From http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/buddhism.html :

The Turquoise Bee

The Turquoise Bee, Tsangyang Gyatso, the sixth Dalai Lama, may also have been
a parallel to me. In fall 1995 I went to the Book Warehouse on 4th Avenue in
Vancouver and bought a copy of The Turquoise Bee: The Lovesongs of the Sixth
Dalai Lama, HarperSanFrancisco (a division of HarperCollins Publishers, New
York), ISBN 0-06-250310-3. But later on I noted that even though I had bought
it in late 1995, there was an error in the book saying it was Copyright 1998.
So briefly I thought maybe the book was a spoof but there seems to be other
information around on the man so I am sure it is not a spoof but just an
error in the book.

The first parallel of The Turquoise Bee with me is his nickname. The nickname
indicates to me that he had a turquoise rose vision, and my blue rose vision
was not too far off from turquoise in colour.

The nickname seems to come from one of his poems, which is

A flower withers in a month's time.
But the turquoise bee doesn't grieve.
At the ending of an affair
I will not grieve either.

The second parallel comes in another one of his poems, which is

The dragon-demon's thorns
Should be neither feared nor ignored
Without hesitation
I'll pick the sweet sugar apple in front.

Now the thorns in that I interpret as being like the thorns in my naked thorn
hill climb, and the sweet sugar apple in front I interpret as the throbbing
sun of my sun stare just before the naked thorn hill climb. With the linkage
of his name to the blue rose vision, that means there is some indication of
all three of the sun stare, thorn hill climb, and blue rose vision for him.

Also like me he was into live music in pubs late at night and linked
eroticism and mysticism. (But I don't think, unlike what the book says, that
he was successful in love until later in life.)

However this short book says he was successful young and died at the age of
23, though in one paragraph it says there are legends he did not die at
Kunganor Lake but in various versions vanished in a great fog, went to live
as a mountain yogi and sheepherder, was a beggar in Lhasa, was spotted in a
crowd in the court of the Seventh Dalai Lama, or went on a pilgrimage to
India and spent forty years in missionary work among the Mongols. I think
maybe he became a travelling musician with his lover, and that he was not
successful (except academically, like me) until he was a good bit older than
23, though I have to research that.

If in truth he was a successful poet and lover and religious figure before 23
and died or escaped at the age of 23, then probably he was not a figure
similar to me but may have been referring to someone else who was.

Now this is a short book and I think there are longer compilations of his
writing and also longer books about him and I will check the university
library soon for such, and if there are none perhaps order one, plus do some
more web research

From tonight on the thread “waning crescent attempt” on alt.magick
where I was writing about overwriting of past magickal workings
by past avatar types by my four components workings which
include the popthrough component, which involves updates,
expansions, and reactivation of such past magickal workings
dating back as long as 12,000 years ago:

I forgot to mention earlier that after the overwriting the
popthrough h.c.p. subs and popthrough s.b. subs
proceeded quickly (and the popthrough devi type stuff
subs proceeded quickly after the Sarah stuff was
activated, and the popthrough funnel sub cumulative
proceeded quickly after the funnel was activated)
in reverse chronological sequence, so that the workings
that had been still on and were overwritten, which
dated back as long as 600 years ago, were replaced
fairly quickly, and there was very little gap, especially
for the h.c.p. (healing circle prescriptions).

How many were still on and overwritten earlier tonight? Forty,
of which 32 were human and 8 were cetacean, and all had big
regions, though none covered the interior of Antarctica, though
a cetacean covered the coast. One of the humans was the one
Tsangyang Gyatso (who I called The Turquoise Bee on my web
page, but he may have been referring to someone else when
he used that term) was writing about in his “dragon-demon’s
thorns” poem. That could have been himself, but probably
not if he was successful and died or escaped by age 23.
"Rain upon the water/Makes footprints sunk in sand./Anger upon angry
hurt,/Take me by the hand./Take me by the heartstrings..." (Ferron)
David Dalton
2020-10-16 04:59:07 UTC
Post by David Dalton
How many were still on and overwritten earlier tonight? Forty,
of which 32 were human and 8 were cetacean, and all had big
regions, though none covered the interior of Antarctica, though
a cetacean covered the coast. One of the humans was the one
Tsangyang Gyatso (who I called The Turquoise Bee on my web
page, but he may have been referring to someone else when
he used that term) was writing about in his “dragon-demon’s
thorns” poem. That could have been himself, but probably
not if he was successful and died or escaped by age 23.
Those 32 past human primary avatar types were the stream
of near-invisible figures that I observed on the beach
just before my sun stare, as described on my Salmon
on the Thorns web page.
David Dalton
2020-10-17 06:51:23 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
How many were still on and overwritten earlier tonight? Forty,
of which 32 were human and 8 were cetacean, and all had big
regions, though none covered the interior of Antarctica, though
a cetacean covered the coast. One of the humans was the one
Tsangyang Gyatso (who I called The Turquoise Bee on my web
page, but he may have been referring to someone else when
he used that term) was writing about in his “dragon-demon’s
thorns” poem. That could have been himself, but probably
not if he was successful and died or escaped by age 23.
Those 32 past human primary avatar types were the stream
of near-invisible figures that I observed on the beach
just before my sun stare, as described on my Salmon
on the Thorns web page.
When I say that Tsangyang Gyatso’s workings were supplanted
(which is a reference to Jacob), do I mean they were overwritten
with entirely new stuff? Not really, since as part of my four
components there is the popthrough component (popthroughs
of workings dating back as long as 12,000 years ago, including
the 40 mentioned above that were still on on subsets of my
global region), such that Tsangyang Gyatso’s workings were
overwritten but then were brought back in updated, expanded,
and reactivated form (as were the Buddha’s) as part of my
workings. However there is also a lot of new stuff, so I will
still refer to it as a supplanting (simultaneous destruction and
creation). But some may notice that Tsangyang Gyatso
now has a reach beyond his original region. Oh, and
in this paragraph I guess I am assuming he was writing
about himself in the “dragon-demon’s thorns” poem.